Hinder - Without You

Without you .. I live a little more everyday...

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Who are we really?

We all put on multiple roles in our daily lives, from students to teachers. But who are we really?

My Roles:
Son
Brother
Friend
Student
Mentor

We can't say which is the real me, or even if the real me is listed in it.
But I do feel that there's at least a factor in each of this role I take on that would reflect the real me.
So what are your roles and how are you portraying it?

In life there are a lot of people we must answer to, but most importantly we should answer to ourselves...

Okay... it may sound a bit selfish but no point of you living a lie, for the sake of others.

But the I guess I feel all of the common features of the roles do add up to whom I feel I want to be and I guess is a good thing.

No comments: