Hinder - Without You

Without you .. I live a little more everyday...

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Helloz !!! Im back posting again... hahaha

Did anyone miss me ?

haha....

Okay now i'm kinda of pissed... first i started writing in my blogs all words... kanna complain by wend.... now i put pics kanna complain by Suyani... WTH.... hahah hard to please ppl man....

Nthing much to update abt... though... I feel more like a real student reaching year 2 seems to have more work load.. haha but I feel i really changed since I was in ITE... few years ago....

You wouldnt see me mugging hard for anything... haha but now.. I do ... amazing... haha perhaps once u reach a standard which you are trying no to fail @ u would work harder...

I seriously thinking that am I in the correct course ? hahah my math sux... but.. im a thinker... at least i know Excel can help with my math errors... bless Bill Gates for that....

Oh Ya.. XXXX remove liao haha didnt know u still visit my blog :p




alright... Pics of Hui Ling's Bday coming up... !!































No comments: