Hinder - Without You

Without you .. I live a little more everyday...

Monday, November 3, 2008

My Time is not up... 命不该绝 as said in chinese ...

haha seriously i'm not a lucky person in gambling, betting but I feel god always have his/her way of showing me he/she is listening to me grumbling.. haha....

Today walked into class 8.30 Am Sharp... opened the door... my indifferent lips ( :| ) became ..
( : D ) as is saw that my faci was not viji... lolx...

Today I understood what was going on..!! YEAH !!

When he said ... he is going to be our class faci for the rest of the 7 weeks ... felt like i just saw man utd scored a late winning goal....

haha.. those who know me welll should know how i react during a goal of that stature ... lolx

now me and Marcus both have the same Faci.. lolx
WOOT

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY !!! U might think im crazy ... who gives a shit... haha

No comments: