Hinder - Without You

Without you .. I live a little more everyday...

Thursday, April 2, 2009

OMG OMG OMG

Dropped my baby android .... haha... lucky abit scratch only...


Right...

Today my lunch was I guess one of the most special ... Sheldon my product marketing manager @ Schmidt Electronics treated our dept to lunch... @ Crystal Jade Causeway point... as my fare well lunch ..
although my last week is next week, but he won't be around... 
The dishes are
1)Water Cress Soup with pork ribs
2)some Fried fish and some sause poured over itlolx
3)Hong sao pai gu
4)Almond Prawns
5)1 Veg i oso dunoe wat it is...
6)3Meat platter (Char siew,Roast Duck, steam chicken)
7)Red bean paste...

7 dishes for 6 ppl comes up to about \
$221
comes up to $36++ per person... which i thnk is not too expensive.. but the food was good
and we had 1 extra portion since my GM Ronald is not around....  below are the photos i took
sorry to say i forgot to take the main dishes as i was too hungry... lolx

















































































No comments: