Hinder - Without You

Without you .. I live a little more everyday...

Thursday, September 6, 2007

May He Rest In Peace....

In Memory Of Luciano Pavarotti

The Legendary Opera Singer Luciano Pavarotti Died at the Age of 72 Today, In 2001, Pavarotti received the Nansen Medal from the UN High Commission for Refugees for his efforts raising money on behalf of refugees worldwide. Through benefit concerts and volunteer work, he has raised more than US$1.5 million, more than any other individual. Let us remember this great man, whom from humble beginnings got rich and famous and still gave back to the society .


Nessun dorma, nessun dorma
Tu pure, o Principessa,
Nella tua fredda stanza,
Guardi le stelle
Che tremano damore
E di speranza.

Ma il mio mistero chiuso in me,
Il nome mio nessun sapra, no, no,
Sulla tua bocca lo diro
Quando la luce splendera,
Ed il mio bacio scioglier il silenzio
Che ti fa mia.

Chorus
Il nome suo nessun sapra
E noi dovrem, ahime, morir.

Dilegua, o notte!
Tramontate, stelle!
Allalba vincero!

English lyrics:

No one sleeps, no one sleeps
Even you, o Princess,
In your cold room,
Watch the stars,
That tremble with love
And with hope.

But my secret is hidden within me;
My name no one shall know, no, no,
On your mouth I will speak it*
When the light shines,
And my kiss will dissolve the silence
That makes you mine.

No one will know his name
And we must, alas, die.

Vanish, o night!
Set**, stars!
At daybreak, I shall conquer!

No comments: