Hinder - Without You

Without you .. I live a little more everyday...

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Lesson Learnt From Spraining Your Little Pinky Finger....


Haha... back to my same old stuffz again... right take a look at my finger... swollen like dunnoe wat... if pigs had fingers i think it will look like it... haha

okay wat has tis got to do ?? yeah .. ? actually everything.. upon injuring my finger, i thought since it was the left hand and the smallest pinky finger which i would never use expect when im digging my ear or nose wahaha... i thought i would get much affected by it... but apparently i was wrong...

I couldn't do the things i was used to do, like clenching my fist, even when carrying stuff it affected me. My hand couldn't apply the force it use to has...

Okay.. moral of the story... Never underestimate the littlest player(thing) in a team, a small flaw in a big system could prove to be very destructive... so next time you ever try to look down on something small, think again... it might prove to be a key player to the system....

No comments: