Hinder - Without You

Without you .. I live a little more everyday...

Saturday, October 20, 2007

My Ironic Life..... 2

Part 1...

Maybe I may seem to be like superman,
Seemingly Invincible like no other man,
Dodging bullets and crashing through walls,
But like all other people I can trip and fall,
Haunted by my kryptonite,
Making me lose my sleep every night,
This kryptonite keeps hurting me,
But its seems its what I need,
So guess my life will be,
Living in this irony.

Part 2 ....
Superman carried on,
Battling with his kryptonite,
Finally able to subdue it,
But exhausted his strength every bit,
Resting and recovering he's healing,
When he saw his super friend appearing,
He taught he was here to help him,
Helped the friend appeared to did,
But unleashed the kryptonite was what he did,
By fate this seems so too sweet,
Superman is getting killed by his dreams.
Away Superman tried to crawl,
But pain and suffering came with every stride,
Slowly but surely Superman is moving away,
But can he survive this painful journey ?

No comments: