Hinder - Without You

Without you .. I live a little more everyday...

Monday, September 22, 2008

Chelsea 1 - 1 Manchester United

United is looking better ... Finally... Started off the game well....

Draw is a good result... once again...














Park's Endless stamina was key... While the introduction of Ronaldo although Sparked more counter attacks... but I feel Ronaldo seriously needs to learn from Rooney... He needs to get back and defend.... DEFEND LAD !!! DEFEND !!!

Nevermind... I'm happy with the draw.....

Next fixture ...

24/9 03:00
Manchester Utd vs Middlesbrough


United should be playing less than full strength side... but I think its always good to watch young United players get the start... a look into the future... Evans played well last night... I think he is one for the future....

No comments: