Hinder - Without You

Without you .. I live a little more everyday...

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Right... Time for a update...

Okay... I dunnoe where to start.. quite alot of things happeended recently...

Thursday 25th Oct ...

Me, Wei Rong, Freddy, Marcus & Kin fei went AMK to walk walk... haha...



Y issit free mayo.. when it cost u $5.66 ?? haha











Then after that we went SUMO House to eat some Jap food ... CHEAP .... taste okay...










































Okay... after tat... Went back... and I saw this MRT poster... which has flaws.... lolx





How come the train moved
and still the door still not closed ?




















Okay additional Pic... Gene carrying my giant bag...

Either the bag is too big or she's too short...

I choose short.. haha

No comments: