Hinder - Without You

Without you .. I live a little more everyday...

Monday, September 15, 2008

Sunday BBall ...

Hahahx besides EJ SCREAMING... another thing happened ...

Part 1:

Guy A: Hi Care To Join Us Play Full Court 5 V 5 ?

Me : Eh wait I ask my boss first....

Me : AH LEK... Wan2 PLay full court mah ?

Ah Lek : Run ... Faster (Clap Clap) [Ignoring me]

Me : Eh I think we too many people(10 people), We see how later...

Guy A Walks away.....

Part 2

Guy B : Eh You wan join us play full court ?

Me : Eh... We got too many people, don't wan2 play full court...

Guy B: Eh you wan you join us play full court here... we every sunday play here full court ...

Me : Here public court right ?

Guy B: I not asking you not to play but I telling you to join me play full court...

(This part he is clearly telling me, you play full court or leave)

Me : Here public court right ? Why you ask me to play full court?

Guy B Walks away PISSED.....

haha Pls.. when you wan2 argue...

RULE NUMBER 1... IF U CANT OUTNUMBER THE PEOPLE THERE... make sure you have the rights to be asking people to do things your way....

RULE NUMBER 2.... IF U CANT PHRASE YOUR SENTENCES CORRECTLY... Dun come and talk first....

No comments: