Hinder - Without You

Without you .. I live a little more everyday...

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Part Time Ah Beng....

OMG ... Was pulled upstage by the Director Of "The Days" when I was standing around the stage when they came to RP today...

Then I was asked to squat down and Zooot a girl ... haha

Damn Pai Sei... lolx

Okay.. I Won 2 Tickets to watch "The Days" Which I have already watched.... and you know whats the best part ??

its at YISHUN zzzz

After that I attended the talk by Boi Kwang and Randy Ang... quite entertaining ...

Then was BBall next... didn't see the gay asses around...

Today's session was rather short due to the fact I reached late haha... but still a good work out.. as I ran more today... the new shoes getting seasoned...

Right... Damn tired.... Going to fight some Z monsters soon... haha

Hope I can wake up to see Man Utd Play later...

YEAH TML REASONING THROUGH THE AGES... NO formulars .. !!

P.s Anyone wans the tickets pls find me...24 Sept... 9 plus show...

No comments: