Hinder - Without You

Without you .. I live a little more everyday...

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Mini E44M Outing...

Hahaha...

Glock Clum.. (Sound Of The Door)

Marcus walks in..

Marcus : eh KB... you wan2 join us ?

Me : Huh Go Where ?

Marcus : Go Simlim lor I haven buy my soldering iron...

Me : Eh OKay lor, Who else going ?

Marcus : Kin Fei Freddy ...

Me : Wei Rong lei ?

Marcus : He actually don't want to go do de, Freddy say go see girl then he say okay...

LOLX tats the main part I wanted to highlight....

Okay.. We went Sim Lim Tower... I BOUGHT LIKE ALOT OF STUFF AGAIn... Girls have their weak spots at shoes and other stuff I guess mine is electronics stuffz hahaha..

well I bought...
1. Gun Type Soldering Iron...
2. Tip Refresher
3. "HELPING HANDS"

wondering wat is that ? hahah Let me post a few pics I Took...








































































All this came at a good and reasonable price... can ask me which shop... I will recommend it.. Friendly service too....

oh ya.. I helped Nick bought his cutters and nose pliers as well...

After that we walked from Sim Lim Tower to Shaw Towers... machiam fliming the Lord of the Rings... The 2 Towers... actually quite far... haha

Okay reason why we went to Shaw Tower ?

Ah Loy Thai.. The Thai Food There... (Credits to EJ for bringing me go eat first)





Each A Main Course..

Okay.. I like to recommend the pandan chicken ..

Nap shot...

5 Mains 2 Soups 2 Sides..

ONLY $54.30













Waiting For Food...















Fred and Wei Rong..

WR .. Dun act cute.. hor..

















Kin Fei... :p














Comments on the food...


Right... After dinner went Bugis Junction...

Then i saw this....

















Forget where I saw this before.. so freaking funny and cute... lolx

RIght...

Okay.. Then took train back from Bugis to Yishun... I went Raffles places so i could rebound...

I woke up... I already at YCK... lolx tat was fast....

After tat... I took 804 home... the bus uncle... think he play to much need for speed liao..


He was at least driving 60+ when he was turning at one point...



Okay.. This is Rico.. Aka Kaibin Aka 凯缤 aka... KB aka Lim aka Kai.. Signing off.....

P.S SHERRY CHOOOOO!! Dun say I seldom update liao hor... AND ENJOY YOUR HOSTEL STAY !!!

No comments: