Hinder - Without You

Without you .. I live a little more everyday...

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

TUESDAY !!!

Haha.. .Today Digital Electronics ... & AGAIN... its ANTHONY....

ok la today little better... less long winded...

Quote of the day from him

"FORGET ALL THIS SHIT"

haha

Right... After class met Quan Hui, Ivan, Kong Ming, JJ, Gorden play bball.. Gorden and KM left
after awhile... then........................................................................................


Left ME, Ivan, JJ and Quan Hui.... Its amzazing how many idiots u can find on a basketball court...

Renactment :

Idiots dribbles in.... Hit me...

IDIOT : FOUL !

Me: .... -_-''




Idiots dribble in... , and I forced him to the bottom of the board... I press down on to the ball...

IDIOT : FOUL ! Eh you big size but can don't push people anot ?

(Since when basketball became a girls sport ? no contact allowed ?)

Me: I was pressing on to the ball lor

IDIOT : Your body never touch me meh ?

Me : ... -___-




Idiot dribbles the ball in... and Charges me....

IDOIT: FOUL !

Me : -_-...

Ivan: Eh u charging lei....

IDIOT : He never move meh ?

Me : Ai ya nvm la let him claim...




Idiot shoots for outside the zone... and Ivan treated him to some steamboat..

IDIOT : FOUL !

Ivan : I touch the ball lor...

IDIOT : Like tat basketball court got ghost arh ?





IDiot charges in once more... I this time definetly ... stood my ground ...

BAM !!

IDIOT: FOUL !

Me : Wah... Ant bite me..(Scratches myself at the chest...)




Idiots jumps for the rebound... ELBOWS ME IN THE CHEEK & CHIN...

Me : wei yo... Got mosquito bite... ( Scratches myself on the cheek while looking at him)



I guess i better stop playing basketball liao... turning to be like NETBALL... haha or maybe i should get him some skirts ... Like ah gua... smlj oso FOUL! FOUL! FOUL!

If you can't hurt me... DUN BOTHER TRYING... WASTE TIME ONLY...

This Is KB siging off....




Sherry Choo... ?!! CAN I HELP U?? haha I LIKE TO PUT UR NAME BIG CANNOT ARH ?

No comments: